Who We Are
I am an individual artist working from both the United States and Ireland. My partner, Gina Phelan, may, occasionally on my behalf, also communicate directly with you.
What We Do
I work directly with individual clients. We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. All personal data supplied by you, or on your behalf, through our online services is information subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and any applicable data protection legislation in Ireland and the E.U. This Privacy Statement sets out the basis on which we collect personal information from you. If you have any queries in relation to our use of your information please email
Information We Collect
The Personal Data we collect on our websites a from you, or someone acting on your behalf, includes without limitation the following.
• Information which may include your name, mobile number, address and email address and personal photos as reference for paintings.
• Any emails sent by you to us and any messages received through our online Contact Us form.
• As part of this service you are offered an ‘opt in’ options to subscribe to additional information services. You can unsubscribe at any time by using the link provided.
• Analytical information about your use of our website (including how and when you contact us, details of your visits to our website and which site you came from to ours;
Purposes for Collecting your Information:
We may use your personal information for the purposes of:
• Completing the service you request in regard to artwork commissioned
• Contacting you in relation to information, events and updates which we believe are of interest to you
• Enabling your access to and use of the website services.
Legal basis for processing
We collect and use your personal information on one or more of the following grounds:
• You have given us your consent; and / or,
• It is for the purposes of legitimate interests in our efforts to manage, administer and facilitate services requested by you either by email or direct telephone contact.
Images provided and created
We may, with your consent, use images created or provided by you, including any reproductions or adaptations of the images for marketing, publicity or other purposes to help promote our service. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in printed and online publicity, social media, and press releases.
To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most websites do this. A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Social Media Widgets
Processing Your Information
We use your personal information for the purposes of processing all necessary communication and supply of service requested to you.
• Specific aspects of the information you supply is recorded and only accessible by the relevant person for that task. Your name and email address will remain visible only to staff tasked with dealing with your general application or query and you will receive correspondence directly from those individuals in the planning and administration of necessary services.
• When you subscribe to e-Newsletters your email is recorded on a mailing list for this purpose. You may unsubscribe from this mailing lists at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link provided or by contacting us on
• Payment Processing: You, or someone acting on your behalf, may provide credit card information for processing of payments. We do not retain credit card details of payment made for our services. Payments made through PayPal, or other online payment applications, are covered by the company providing that service.
Sharing Your Information
We share your information with third parties (“data processors”) only as necessary to fulfill our purposes as set out above and only where it is necessary to perform their specific services.
In all such instances we will ensure that your information is given the appropriate level of data protection under the applicable data protection legislation and that such data processors are subject to a contractual arrangement ensuring that your information is protected. They may only use your data for the exact purposes we specify in our contract with them. We work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is respected and protected at all times.
Storing your information
Information is retained for as long as is necessary in order to fulfill the purposes for which it was gathered.
The data that we collect from you is held in the European Economic Area (“EEA”). In the case that we need to transfer such data outside the EEA we will ensure that an adequate level of data protection in that country exists that is no less protective than that which is provided in Ireland. We will do this by implementing an appropriate safeguard such as a model contract which will set out each party’s obligations and ensure that your data protection rights are protected. If you would like further details in relation to such safeguards please email
We are committed to protecting the security of your information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your information from unauthorised access and use.
We retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to provide you with our services, or for other important purposes such as complying with legal or tax obligations.
Right to Access, Amend and Erase Your Information
If you have consented to the use of your information you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
If you would like to request access to your information or ask that we amend your information or seek an erasure of your information please contact setting out as much detail as possible. If after contacting us you are still dissatisfied with how we use your data you may lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Commission at email@example.com.